Since the Apple Watch and SmartWatches have launched, how have screen time and interactions changed between watches and phones? Do you find yourself looking at your watch more often than your phone and only looking at you phone when you need to dive deep into an app or service? What about your hand gestures on a watch screen and on a phone screen?
It seems that:
- More and more users look at their iPhone less often now that they have Apple Watch.
- Siri is the Apple Watch killer app.
- Gestures and voice equals a hands-free and socially beneficial experience.
- The smartwatches keep smartphones in the pocket and help humans stay more engaged in conversation / work on a daily basis.
- Gesture-based UX will be the future of interacting with services and the internet as a whole.